Hey guys! I’ve put this post off for way too long already, but I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award…twice! Thanks so much to Polished PR and Tried and Tested for nominating me! It means so much that there are people out there who like to read my little ramblings 🙂
How It Works:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Polished PR’s Questions:
- What are you most passionate about? Making more pretty things in the world.
- What’s your favorite color? Purple!
- If there’s one thing you believe strongly in, it’s _____. that cats are the best pets :3
- If you could have one special power, what would it be? Omnipotence
- Why? Because why settle for just one measly power? Muahaha
- Where do you see yourself seven years from now? On…earth…? I sincerely hope no one ever asks me this during an interview, because I never know how to answer it.
- What’s the most unique thing about you? I….uh….I have a bleached portion of hair that used to be purple?
- Your favorite genre of music? Pop / rock
- If you could move anywhere in the world (regardless of $), where would you go? Somewhere near the beach. Preferably in a hurricane (and flying shark)-proof house.
- What are you wearing, right now? 😉 T-shirt and shorts, aka my “just got back from work” clothes.
- I’m wearing a little black dress; What color(s) should I paint my nails? Whatever colors your accessories are, duh =P
Tried and Tested’s Questions:
- 1. Which product do you regret purchasing the most? Scented nail polishes. I don’t know why I ever thought that would be a good idea….
- 2. What is the one makeup product you cannot live without? Nail polish!
- 3. Do you prefer cosmetics or skincare? Cosmetics are more fun, but if I had to choose I suppose I’d rather have skincare to keep my skin looking nice on its own.
- 4. What product do you have a love/hate relationship with? Mascara. I love it because of the obvious aesthetic benefits, and I hate it because I always manage to stab myself in the eye when I’m applying it too early in the morning.
- 5. What is your favourite makeup brand? Wet n’ Wild for nail polish and Maybelline for most other cosmetics.
- 6. If you only had $10, what product/s would you purchase and why. Probably a mascara and tinted lip balm. I feel like with those two products you can look like you put some effort into your face without actually spending a lot of time on it.
- 7. What’s your signature beauty look? I love the natural “glowing from within” look for everyday with just a light coverage foundation or BB cream, blush, highlighter, mascara, and tinted lip balm.
- 8. What’s one thing you wish someone had told you earlier about makeup? That you don’t need to use every single product that you own at once. When I first got into makeup, I felt like I had to line my eyes, contour my face, and shape my lips to have a perfectly put-together look.
- 9. A list of 5 of your must have products. Maybelline The Falsies Flared, Wet n’ Wild 2% Milk, NYX Stick Blush in Orchid (06), NYX Tango with Bronzing Stix in Tango and Highlight (01), Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me.
- 10. Statement eyes or lips? Lips! I love red lips 😀
Questions for my Nominees:
- You have 5 minutes to get ready for work– what’s your beauty routine?
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- How often do you change your nail polish?
- What’s the most you’d be willing to spend on a single beauty product?
- Do you dye your hair? If so, what’s your natural color?
- You can only wear one color for the rest of your life: what do you choose?
- Heels or flats?
- Favorite nail polish texture?
- If you could only have one category of cosmetics, would you pick eyes, face, lips, or nails?
- What’s your number one holy grail product?
And finally, my nominees:
- Flight of Whimsy
- Our Painted World
- Be Happy and Buy Polish
- Sparkling Noise
- Maiden Aunt Advice
- For Lacquer of a Better Name
- Wonderful Wolf
- The One and a Half
- Break Rules Not Nails
It was so hard to choose who to nominate since there’s so many lovely and talented bloggers out there! I just went by the amount of WordPress followers that everyone has, so I’m sorry if I’ve nominated someone who has over 200 in other follows! I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers! Thanks again to Polished PR and Tried and Tested!